Information Systems homework help.
Due Week 4 and worth 125 points
Convince your local public library to offer self-serve kiosks so patrons can check their materials in and out.
1. Write a proposal of not more than 650 words that evaluates the operational, technical, and economic feasibility of these kiosks.
2. Draw use-case diagrams that illustrate how a patron would interact with the kiosk. These diagrams should illustrate all of the interactions in enough detail to derive functional requirements for the kiosk.
- Assume that all materials and library cards carry a unique bar code.
- The patron should have the option to receive a receipt for items checked in or out.
3. Write sample instructions on how to use the kiosk. The library intends to post these instructions on a sign next to the kiosk, so they must be short (not more than 350 words), clear, complete, and well organized.
Important Note: The required attached template must be used for this assignment and is not optional. It has been designed so that papers are logically organized and includes prompts for all required information for the assignment. Assignments submitted not using this template will be returned ungraded and must be resubmitted using the template. Late penalties on improperly submitted papers will apply in accordance with the published late policy.