Information Systems homework help.
- Your Smallville client has asked you to gather details to meet IT audit requirements to determine whether IT services meet the organization’s objectives. Prepare a report for your Smallville client on IT audit objectives, risk assessment, and what help you may need from them to complete this task.
Review the Gail Industries Case Study.
Write a 3- to 4-page report or create a 12- to 16-slide media-rich presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Describe the reasons it is important to conduct periodic reviews of information systems to determine whether they continue to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Discuss the importance of the organization’s policies and practices as they relate to information systems and IT infrastructure.
- Identify strategic and operational objectives for planning for the audit.
- Evaluate different risk assessments techniques and monitoring tools to consider during an audit process.
- Note: You are preparing for a systems audit, not a financial audit. Frame your analysis around the systems, not the accounting or finance aspects directly.