Financial markets homework help.
You are employed by Trident International Hospital (TIH) as the Lead Healthcare Administrator. The organization is concerned about the rise of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) within the organization among patients and staff. You have been asked to supply a report that reviews data concerning HAIs.
Review and analyze the biostatistical report reviewing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs):
Magill, S. S., Edwards, J. R., Bamberg, W., Beldavs, Z. G…& Fridkin, S. K. (2014). Multistate point-prevalence survey of health care – associated infections. New England Journal of Medicine, 370:1198-1208. Retrieved from https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1306801#t=articleResults
Write a 2- to 3-page report that includes the following sections:
- Introduction – In 1-2 paragraphs, review HAIs, the importance of controlling HAIs, and an explanation of how the data review in your report will justify their importance.
- Report Overview – In 1-2 paragraphs, explain the report goals and what they seek to prove. Do not directly repeat information in the report.
- Data Gathering Methods & Statistical Methods – In 1-2 paragraphs, review what statistical methods and tools were used (i.e., Data Gathering Methods – Interviews, Questionnaires, etc.; Statistical Methods – ANOVA, P-Test, etc.)
- Interpretation of Results – Review the results provided in the report and in your own words, provide a professional evaluation of the results in 1-2 paragraphs.
- Conclusion/Recommendations – In 1-2 paragraphs, provide a professional assessment on how TIH can use the results and apply the findings to reduce the occurrence of HAIs within the organization.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your research proposal outline.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
- Support your proposal with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2-3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: