Criminal homework help.
Imagine this scenario: You have been hired to create a brochure on victims’ rights and services. The brochure will be distributed to businesses, schools, community centers, places of worship, and other areas where exposure is high. The brochure will focus on crime and victims in Washington, D.C.
Perform research in the Walden Library and the Internet to find scholarly resources that focus on crime and victim statistics in Washington, D.C. You can also utilize crime mapping tools and crime statistics databases.
Subject Research: Criminal Justice & Security
Develop a brochure that includes the following:
- A cover/title panel with graphics and statistics
- The Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights
- The Crime Victims Compensation Program in Washington, D.C.
- Types of victims
- Community resources in Washington, D.C.
- Volunteer opportunities in Washington, D.C.
Note: You have been provided with a brochure template that you can utilize in the Learning Resources. You are not required to use the template; however, you must include all topics indicated in the Assignment.