Computer Science homework help. Scenario
You are starting an analytics consultancy and need to establish a consistent set of tools and processes to support your work. With Python and R programming languages picked as your primary programming languages, you are interested in setting up the appropriate development environments for both languages and document them as such in order to support a set process by which any additional employees could set up a similar environment. Additionally, you are interested in installing some of the most popular libraries in both Python and R along with augmenting your documentation to show its application to establish a process for their installation moving forward in order to support an efficient organization.
- Install and demonstrate the application of the Jupyter notebook (for Python programming). You must include the execution of a nominal program (hello, world) in each language in order to demonstrate their successful installation.
- The specific deliverable in this case is a screenshot of the program executing successfully in the Juypter notebook.
- Install and demonstrate the application of R-Studio (for R programming). You must include the execution of a nominal program (hello, world) in each language in order to demonstrate their successful installation.
- The specific deliverable in this case is a screenshot of the program executing successfully in R studio.
- Next, leveraging the resources provided, you are to install two plotting packages in your R environment: lattice and ggplot2.
- You should document their usage with screen dumps using the installed packages in order to generate plots. Submit your screenshots in a Word document.
- In the Python environment, you are to install Numpy, Panda and Matplotlib packages and document their application by executing some basic examples of each of these programs respectively.
- You must include at least one program to demonstrate invoking an API from Numpy, Panda, Matplotlib, and include screenshots of each. Submit your screenshots in a Word document.