Boost your Grades with us today!

assignment help b11243

Soft selling occurs when a buyer is skeptical of the usefulness of a product and the seller offers to set a price that depends on realized value. For example, suppose a sales representative is trying to sell a company a new accounting system that will, with certainty, reduce costs by 10%. However, the customer has heard this claim before and believes there is only a 10% chance of actually realizing that cost reduction and a 90% chance of realizing no cost reduction.

Assume the customer has an initial total cost of $800.

According to the customer’s beliefs, the expected value of the accounting system, or the expected reduction in cost, is.___?____

Suppose the sales representative initially offers the accounting system to the customer for a price of $44.00.

The information asymmetry stems from the fact that the____?______  buyer or sales rep  has less information about the efficacy of the accounting system than does the _____?_______  buyer or sales rep  . At this price, the customer____?______  will or will not  purchase the accounting system, since the expected value of the accounting system is____?____ less or greater    than the price.

Instead of naming a price, suppose the sales representative offers to give the customer the product in exchange for 50% of the cost savings. If there is no reduction in cost for the customer, then the customer does not have to pay.

True or False: 

This pricing scheme alleviates some of the information asymmetry that is present in this scenario.

True

False

Solution:

15% off for this assignment.

Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!

Why US?

100% Confidentiality

Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.

Timely Delivery

No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.

Original Writing

We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.

Money Back

If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.